MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Sunday 23 May 2010

Following Millwall FC

Hello......I presume that I would be correct in saying that most people within the UK have their favourite team be it football or other, mine happens to be MIllwall FC the biggest "little club" in the world. I am sure that most people outside of Millwall have pre-conceived ideas of Millwall supporters and the club in general and they are entitled to it. When I am at the Den in the middle of the packed Cold Blow Lane roaring on the Lions I'm in the safest place in the world and that feels great.
When I was younger I used to travel away with the Lions regularly and have many a tale to tell and likewise traveling with thousands of Millwall supporters cannot be bettered and also that felt great. I will be traveling again when circumstance allows and money permitting and hopefully it should be once again a crack.
There's a school of thought on some Millwall forums that if you don't go to every away game you are not "proper Wall" I suppose in some way that can be believed but I don't think that statement is true. The opportunity to go to every away game is brilliant and to those that can I salute them one and all. Personally the life I lead does not allow me to go to Carlisle on a Tuesday night but I have my ear glued to the radio and I am pacing the house, biting my nails and feeling every emotion that to me is "proper Wall"


OZ