MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Neil Harris is called upon yet again




IS NEIL HARRIS ON A HIDING TO NOTHING?

Early this morning just as the sun was rising, well not quiet that early but early enough "Ollie" was shown the door and Neil Harris stepped across into the hot seat. I think it can be said that Bomber Harris does not shirk a challenge. Is he on a hiding to nothing?  I don't think so, as long as the team can up their game and show us all that they want to stay up and by doing that show us more grit and guile I think that would make as enjoy going to the Den again. Neil Harris has made no promises but like the rest of us he wants the team to produce excitement and play with pride and deliver Millwall style performances.  I want the team to play for the fans said Bomber, and I say if  by any chance we escape total humiliation or escape relegation by just one point SE16 and thousands of Millwall homes will be happier places come the summer. Any improvement in my book is a positive over the dross we have had to endure. If he fails and the last ten games are total misery we won't hold it against him and he will just go back to his day job, after all he's a goal scoring legend down here.

Ian Holloway's record of outcomes since he has been with the Lions speaks for it self.

From January 2014 to March 10th 2015---Played 62, lost 29, drawn 19, won 14 

In the end his relationship with us was strained and I detected digs against us the supporters. I just think our patience run out, he had a huge amount of time to turn it around but he failed on all counts. I want to quickly forget him.

THE TIME HAS COME TO AT LEAST START WINNING AT HOME