MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Wednesday 8 May 2013

KENNY JACKETT RESIGNS AND I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING 7/5/13


7/5/13 Kenny Jackett resigns and that wasn't expected. I should say 'that it wasn't expected by me' and in fact I gave it no thought at all and here's me who prides himself on having he's finger on the pulse.
I have no idea at this time who I would like to take the job. I know that there is a few managers out there looking for work but I am sure that JB will not rush the appointment, he will make sure that who ever he gets will fit into his budget plans; I am sure that will be his main criteria. As for KJ, I and many others wish him well and I am sure he will always get a warm welcome back at the Den or maybe not if he is managing the opposition, Cheers KJ.

A few words of encouragement, in fact nearly six years worth 

15/5/13

Nothing heard yet, plenty of rumours but nothing fact. As you can imagine plenty of chit-chat on the Millwall forums and some of it is total crap. One bit of news, Youngster Jake Goodman signs a new one year deal.
____________________
16/5/13

Danny Shittu signs a new two year deal which I am happy to hear. Our player of the season is the king-pin within the team and it would have been a big loss with out him.