MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Birmingham 0 Millwall 1 10/2/15 Tuesday night att: 14,186


Oh' The Wonder Of Following Millwall FC

The player that some supporters love to hate scored the winning goal, Alan Dunne

There was such disappointment after losing at home to Huddersfield considering we had won away at Nottingham Forest the game before but this fine win goes some way to bring back the joy of supporting the Wall and especially to win away at a place where we have not won since 1968, a time when Hey Jude by the Beatles was number one on Top Of The Pops and I was pulling birds working on the fairgrounds, happy days.

Happy days then and happy days now and I will live off this win for at least to next Saturday. when it's Leeds away. It would be mind blowing joy if we pulled off a win there as well. I must not get carried away, must I. Excuse me, I'm just blowing the froth of a few.

***
For this seasons full page please click on Championship 2014-15 link in sidebar>>>