MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Sunday 2 February 2014

Millwall 0 Reading 3 Championship 1/2/14 att: 11,174 Reading fetch about 1200

After the high energy 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday Tuesday night I was hoping or should I say expecting the Lions to carry on and carve out a result against on form reading, I was wrong.
 For my full contribution please visit >>This seasons page click to take you there
.
This was two big step backwards as goal keeper Stephen Bywater made a dodgy goal keeping error and Ian Holloway  confused me and many others as he put on five strikers and weakened the midfield. After Holloway's tactics we conceded two quick goals and that was that..I am sure he has learnt from that.


Expecting a treat but once again we are served a defeat