MILLWALL FC

1885---131st Anniversary year---2016 'We fear No Foe

Understood by those that matter

Saturday 10 January 2015

Blackpool 1 Millwall 0 Championship 10/1/15 att:9,994


As Holloway now seen enough?

How bad are we? I reckon we sit between "not very good" and "bloody hopeless" Bottom of the league Blackpool wasn't that much cop their selves but they still managed to beat us. This was a must win game for us and I did believe that we were as bad as them but we were hopeless. Where's the Millwall way gone? There was nothing in the game that come close, I don't know why the players got off the coach. I bet they wish they didn't because the not so friendly criticism from the frustrated travelling support must have made their ears burn. I reckon we have some dead wood in the team and it's a bit more than just one or two pieces. Players out of contract come the summer seem not to want to achieve or impress and there is no way that they will secure a new contract with a display like that. I can only conclude that they don't want one. We have new signings in and others on the way, let's get them in and playing. It may take a few games to gel but as long as they are up the fight and graft for the shirt we could do enough to stay in this league. The next league game is home to Ipswich which will be a tough one as Ipswich are flying this season and with Mick McCarthy in charge. He is making things happen. Would I have him back at the Den? I should coco.

For this seasons full page, please click on the link  Championship 2014-15 in the side bar>>